Thursday 15 December 2011

Preparations for Christmas .......

You might be saying, "What are you doing over there Nan & Pop"? Well, we're working at a College teaching English and on the weekends we're getting ready for Christmas. 


You saw us trimming the tree so now I have to finish writing my Christmas cards and Christmas newsletter and decide what I'm going to cook for Christmas Eve and Christmas lunch this year. 


On Christmas Eve every year Pop & I have a  party at our house.   We invite a lot of people from work, our friends and neighbours to come over to our house. We have lots of food then we sing Christmas Carols by candle light outside in the garden. 


This year U/Darius, A/ Kristi and Lucian will be here to join in with us. 


This little girl is waiting for Father Christmas.  She looks a lot like me(Nan) when I was her age. I use to have plaits just like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment